UPDATE/ €240 or 240kg dog food raised – THANK YOU
🆘🆘🆘 OUT OF FOOD FOR THE FORGOTTEN DOGS OF PALADINE 🆘🆘🆘
160kg of dry food is urgently needed to keep the bellies filled of the forgotten dogs of Paladine.
1kg = €1 so we are aiming to collect €160. Any donation, however small, towards dry food for Paladin is thus very much appreciated and can be made through our PayPal http://www.PayPal.me/strayMNE (keywords: Pal food).
Thank you so much for helping us to provide dry food for Paladin,
Somewhere in Paladine mountains in Bar (Montenegro) is a place where 60 rescued dogs live. The conditions are primitive and the care and costs for the dogs mainly comes on the shoulders of only 2 local rescuers.
How does SAM help the forgotten dogs of Paladin?
- On a regular base our representative in MNE visits Paladin to bring food, document the situation and to take photos of the dogs so we can try to find a sponsor and thus make sure they are not forgotten;
- We try to deflee/deworm the dogs of Paladine on a regular base as they don’t get medical care whatsoever;
- We aim to prepare the suitcase of as many dogs as possible which mainly means giving them a rabiës vaccine and passport (€11 together) and bringing them for rabiës blood titer test (€75) a month after rabiës vaccine. If they pass the rabiës blood titer test, they may legally travel 3 months after the test;
- We do our best to support Paladine monthly with food supply. We aim to at least donate 100kg dry dog food/month.
How can you help?
We are always in need for donations to be able to help the forgotten dogs of Paladin. Donations can be made through our PayPal http://www.paypal.me/strayMNE. Keyword: Paladin.
Feel free to specify if you like your donation to go to:
- Food (keywords: Paladin food) (€1 = 1kg dry food)
- Suitcase (vaccines, tests, chip) (keywords: Paladin suitcase)
- Deworming/defleeing (keywords: Paladin anti-parasite) (Nexgard = €12)
Together we can make sure Paladine is not the end destination for dogs, but only a small stop before they are adopted and thus really rescued.
Thank you for caring and spreading the news so the dogs are not forgotten,