𝗡𝗲𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱: no (both his testicles didn’t descend)
𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹: Cooper has a few medical ‘issues’ which don’t bother him atm but need attention:
- Cooper is leishmania positive. Both his organs (biochemistry) and blood count (hematology) are super. He currently gets allopurinol and we believe the disease is in a dormant stage. Recent blood results will be given to the adopter(s) as well as allopurinol for 6 months.
- Both Cooper’s testicles didn’t descend. He will probably need an operation later to remove them.
- Cooper has a lump on one of his back legs
𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻: private foster care in Bar, Montenegro
𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆: We took Cooper from Roma after we heard about a skeletal power breed who refuses to eat.
- we should have started with this, before his rather long medical list, as he is the sweetest boy
- happy, active, outgoing and loves to cuddle
- doesn’t show any signs of agression whatsoever against other dogs, people, cats. He likes everyone and everything and just wants to play
- like most power breeds, Cooper is much, much action and much love. Obviously we are looking for an owner who has the energy and time to give him that.
- a Home with a very well secured garden
- many walks, mental games but above all, much love
- we aim for all our dogs to be alone max. 4h per day
𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲: to agree, taking his medical condition in account
Please fill out our adoption/foster request form. This is not binding and together we can see if Cooper would be a match.
Thank you to everyone who donated towards Cooper’s life and/or helped him in any other way. It’s thanks to you that he is at this point in his life, full of hopes.